mcha 0

Hello, i have a form where the user can write a message, and i want to add a format panel link the picture above. Thanks in advance alt text

1 answer

This was chosen as the best answer

you mean you want to add a wysiwyg editor?

try this one:

Answered almost 9 years ago by Tony Crockford
  • yes... wysiwyg... weird name! Thank you very much ^^ mcha almost 9 years ago
  • W hat Y ou S ee I s W hat Y ou G et Tony Crockford almost 9 years ago