I am creating a local computer repair website, I am not to great with graphic design so I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on the website, also what background would look good with the website.
Here is a link to the website screenshot: FastFix ScreenShot
A few things:
- I like the color scheme you have going - seems to relate well to tech/repair
- Logo also relates well - playful, approachable, friendly, you expect the service offered based on what the logo looks like
- Layout is fine; simple, but fine
- Instead of having your header with the logo, and then a subheader (with the guy), why not try combining these into a single header, at the top of the page? Logo, company name, plus tagline, plus the guy
- I always like looking at other web designs for inspiration, try http://www.smashingmagazine.com/tag/showcases/ to get started
- Finally, knowing what your content is going to be (planning your content) and then designing around that can be a great approach.