On http://engineer.org.in/, there's a 'subscribe' link on right, clicking on which appears a menu from side. What is this menu/effect called, how is it achievable with or without (preferable) jQuery?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

2 answers

danwellman 5600
This was chosen as the best answer

It appears to be a custom menu, I can't see any plugins that refer to it. But is written in jQuery...you can see the script for it here

Answered almost 10 years ago by danwellman
Damien 5

I've heard them referred to as "drop down, slide out" menus.

Answered almost 10 years ago by Damien