Please take a look at and move your mouse over [?] just next to the "Your PIN" text on the top-right corner of the page.

I need to have this kind of window display feature on my homepage to notify visitors of different messages all the time.

How can i implement this?

1 answer

Mottie 1134

The display window you are referring to is called a Tooltip.

You can use any of the below methods:

  1. CSS Tooltips
  2. Javascript Tooltips
  3. jQuery Tooltips
Answered over 9 years ago by Mottie