For example EZTV has PHP alt text and lighttpd alt text amongst others displayed at the bottom of the main page.

I can remember coming across a forum post somewhere on the net listing a whole host of these and the actual icon type had a specific name. Any ideas?

1 answer

This was chosen as the best answer

They're called web badges (Wikipedia) or buttons:

I can't actually find a good comprehensive list, there's gotta be one out there! These were all the rage back in the day :D

Answered about 10 years ago by Oli Studholme
  • Thanks! Lee about 10 years ago
  • @Lee npit was a blast from the past to visit Antipixels site. I loved that site back in the day :) Hope you find the one youre after (post a link if you find that forum post again)! Oli Studholme about 10 years ago