Template breaking under these layouts (possibly others):
http://zpryme.com/SGI/page/2/ (Navigation) http://zpryme.com/SGI/?s=electric (Search) http://zpryme.com/SGI/tag/zpryme/ (Tag) http://zpryme.com/SGI/category/smart-grid/ (Category)
I believe this may be related to the fact that I increased the logo div height to 300px from 70px, thus causing the breaks. Any pointers would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks for looking!
although working in FF, it breaks in IE8... any way to improve so that IE also reads fine? thanks! willing to buy someone a beer/ pepsi./ coffee via PP :)
i have only tested the solution involving removing the margins on the zli elements.
These pages have some elements with really large margins. The margins are pushing the boxes up into the nav. Remove the margins on #zli_cont2 and #zli_cont3.
didn't work, i had played with that.. thanks.
I have what seems to be a fix, but I'm not sure why it works, and I've only tested it in Firefox.
#li_container1 ul, the first element in
#li_container1, which is floated and has a width of
305px needs a height. Specifically, it needs a height equal to the negative margin on the right two columns (734px). Secondly,
#zli_cont2 needs a height equal to the negative margin plus 1 (735px). This aligns things as I understand they need to be aligned.
Again, only tested if FF 3.6.14. This solution would need to be tested elsewhere. I'll keep playing around with things, and if I come up with a cleaner solution or a reason, I'll update my answer.
It should also be noted that I was able to get the results with removing both top and left negative margins on the
#zli_cont elements, as Artistic Adobe suggested.
Solved. The issue was caused by updating to WordPress 3.1, from 3.0.4. Reverting resolved the conflict.
Thanks for your input guys.